Power Washing - Buffalo , NY
On the fence about hiring a pro for your Power Washing needs in Rochester, NY?
If you’re on the fence about hiring professional Power Washing in Rochester, NY versus doing it yourself, you should choose a professional service. There are a number of reasons why you should go this route. The following points paint a decent picture on what power washing entails.
- Power washing requires you to operate complicated equipment. You need strength, agility, and skill to operate heavy duty machinery.
- You will be often required to regulate water temperatures depending on the nature of the surface, wear, and weather conditions.
- You will need to have a good handle on the safe amount of pressure that needs to be applied
- If you are not careful while applying pressure, you might end up damaging the area
- Mixing the right amount of soap is almost an art!
- If you are not alert, you might end up causing hard water stains on the affected area – if it is a concrete, you might end up leaving shabby streaks
- Last but not the least, you will need a powerful power washing equipment that will do a good job – no doubts you will buy a good and expensive one, but chances are you will let it sleep in your garage after its first use!
What we offer as part of our Power Washing services in Rochester, NY
When you hire our professionals for Power Washing in Rochester, NY we don’t just take care of the curb appeal in your home – we take care of the looks too, but that is not the only thing we focus on. The following are the other aspects we keep in mind while engaging in any Power Washing service.
- Farewell to mold, fungi, and algae: as we do the pressure washing, we pay special attention to getting rid of the parasites that are right now causing a health hazard to your family as you’re reading this.
- Custom pressure washing strategy: every home is different. That’s why no two jobs are the same for us. We survey your home, understand its dynamics, and come up with a custom strategy that will make a real difference. From temperature control to equipment load-out and quantity of detergent, and whether or not to even use a detergent, we determine everything even before we start the job.
- Eco-friendly approach: we don’t use overpowering chemicals in our detergents that harm the environment. We use eco-friendly products, and vary the quantity as required while we mix it with water. Depending on the material of the affected area, sometimes we even choose not to use any detergent.
Your search for a trusted Power Washing service in Rochester, NY ends here
At KD Power Washing and Cleaning Services, we hire industry experts to do all our pressure washing jobs. Why do we hire experts? Contrary to what you may think, pressure washing is a sophisticated job.
Different materials have different needs – be it brick, aluminium, vinyl, or stucco, they all need to be treated differently. Depending on how close your home is to the river, your algae build-up will vary – riverside homes will have more algae build-up than homes that are further away. Homes that are in shady areas have high chances of moss growth than homes that are in sunny zones.
Long story short, there are several parameters that need to be considered for every pressure washing job. KD Power Washing and Cleaning Services has the right kind of industry expertise, experience, skills, and tools to get the job done in a safe and efficient manner.
If you’re ready to hire a pro, we’re ready to transform your home. Call us today to get an instant quote under 60 seconds. Or, click here to fill out a form. We will get back to you with quick quote.